COVID-19 Assistance Information - Click here
If you are planning to build a home, wouldn’t it be nice to have a lender that arranged both the construction and permanent financing? Even better, wouldn’t it be nice if you also had the option to lock in a currently low interest rate, but still take advantage if interest rates decline?
The Builder Advantage loan program is designed to meet your needs, and also help protect you in case construction completion is delayed.
Ask for the Builder Advantage. It’s a win-win-win!
• One Stop Shopping – Edina Realty Mortgage will arrange both the construction and permanent financing.1
• Rising rate protection – Buyers can lock in a long-term interest rate for 90, 120, 150, or 180 days.2
• Declining rate access – If interest rates decline, you have the option to re-lock at a lower market rate one time within 60 days of the scheduled closing date.3
Ask your local mortgage consultant about the Builder Advantage!
1. To accommodate local needs, construction financing may be originated by one of our local construction loan partners.
2. Available only on conventional loans within conforming loan limits. Jumbo loan locks may be available up to 120 days. Not available for properties located in the District of Columbia.